Buttock Augmentation in NJ
Buttock augmentation is a procedure performed by plastic surgeons to increase the size and enhance the shape of the patient’s buttocks.
When the person’s own fat is used to increase the volume of the gluteal area, the buttock augmentation is sometimes referred to as a Brazilian Butt Lift. In this procedure, fat is removed from areas of the body where there is an excess and transferred to the butt through lipoinjection.
We have found patients have a variety of reasons for desiring a butt augmentation procedure:
- The patient simply wants the size of their buttocks increased
- The individual is happy with the size of their butt but want improvements in the shape
- The patient does not feel their butt is in proper proportion to the rest of her body
- As the person has aged, their butt has begun to droop
- The Brazilian Butt Lift will allow them to decrease the size of a part of their body that has excess fat, such as waist, thighs or abdomen, while enhancing the size and shape of their buttocks.
- The patient feels the increase in the overall size and roundness of their butt will enhance their figure.
New Jersey board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Ganchi, can help you achieve more shapely buttocks with a buttock augmentation surgery. To give patients the smoothest and most natural look, Dr. Ganchi performs buttock augmentation surgery in his NJ clinic with the fat transfer (Brazilian Butt Lift) method.
In the days before the procedure, you and Dr. Ganchi will go over your goals and expectations as well as the locations on your body where the fat will be removed in order for it to be transferred to the buttocks.
During the surgery, Dr. Ganchi will use the liposuction technique to suction the excess fat from the chosen areas, frequently the thighs, “love handles”, and abdomen. The fat is then processed and injected into precisely chosen areas of the buttocks.
After your NJ butt augmentation procedure, you will find your buttocks to be larger, firmer and shapelier than ever before.
NOTE: It is of vital importance that you make sure your buttocks augmentation procedure is performed by a plastic surgeon with the proper knowledge and skill to achieve optimum results. This includes board certification and training at the best institutions of medical learning. Dr. Ganchi is board certified in butt augmentation procedures and was educated and trained at Harvard, Princeton, and Duke University.
If you are interested in a butt enhancement surgery in his NJ clinic, schedule a consultation today.