Best Neck Lift Surgery in New Jersey
A neck lift corrects the effects of time, gravity, smoking, or heredity by tightening your loose neck muscle and removing excess fat and skin from your neck, making you look thinner and more youthful.
You are a candidate for a neck lift if you have:
- Loose, baggy skin neck skin due to age, weight loss, or heredity
- Visible or loose neck muscle bands
- Excess fat deposits in your neck
- Lack of pleasing neck definition
How will I look after neck lift surgery?
The smooth, youthful results of your neck lift should last for many years. After a time, some patients may repeat these procedures, and add other rejuvenating treatments to restore their youthful appearance.
How is a neck lift performed?
Generally, for your neck lift, Dr. Ganchi will perform one of two procedures to improve your neck’s appearance.
Cervicoplasty is a procedure that removes your excess skin. Dr. Ganchi makes two small incisions behind or under your ear. He will make the incision inconspicuous so that you can show off your beautiful results without worrying about hiding your scars. Dr. Ganchi then removes extra skin, lift the remaining skin to create a pleasing contour, then suture the incision.
Platysmaplasty is a procedure that removes or alters your neck muscles. Dr. Ganchi makes a small incision beneath your chin. Then he excises a section of fat and muscle before suturing the ends together. Depending on your individual case, Dr. Ganchi can bring your skin together under or behind your ear to create the most aesthetically pleasing neck contour.
Liposuction may also be used to remove any excess fat from your neck area.
Before & Afters
Are there any risks from neck lifts?
As with any surgery, there are associated risks. With thorough planning and preparation, we will guide you through this experience to achieve the best results with few unexpected problems.
What other procedures may be performed with a neck lift?
Although a neck lift can correct the harsh effects of time, weight loss, or heredity, no cosmetic procedure can permanently prevent the effects of aging. In combination with your neck lift, you may select other procedures to achieve your desired results.
- Facelift surgery is often performed to tighten or remove excess facial skin.
- Brow lift surgery can correct a low position of the eyebrows, a sagging forehead, or furrows between your eyes and across your nose.
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) is often performed to reduce heaviness and loose skin in the upper eyelids. Treatment of the lower eyelids will include filling out the deep creases to eliminate the tired look. This along with fat injection will brighten your eyes and energize your whole face.
Where is neck lift cosmetic surgery performed?
All neck lift surgeries are performed at Ganchi Plastic Surgery Center. Our Plastic Surgery Practice is located in Wayne, New Jersey, where we welcome local and out of town guests for consultations and the best neck lift in New Jersey.
Dr. Ganchi performs neck lifts as an outpatient surgical procedure. In most cases, you even go home the same day. However, if you are undergoing multiple procedures, you may need to stay overnight. A close friend or family member must drive you to and from the surgery center and care for you for the first 24-48 hours.
Imagine a more beautiful you.