Best Body Sculpting in New Jersey
Body Contouring For a Shapelier, Younger You
Maybe you’ve tried exercise and diets but still have areas where you simply cannot rid yourself of excess skin or bulging, unwanted pockets of fat. Why not have the body you’ve always wanted through state-of-the-art cosmetic sculpting and rejuvenation. Sophisticated plastic surgery procedures can correct many “problem areas” and decrease the thickness of fat beneath the skin.
We encourage you to have a complete cosmetic surgery consultation with Dr. Ganchi. This includes a medical history, thorough examination, and discussion to determine your goals and expectations. He will give you his best recommendation for what procedures will help you achieve your dream.
Types of body contouring surgeries.
Liposculpture (liposuction – lipoinjection)
– Liposculpture is the removal of excess fat deposits from specific areas of the body. Tumescent liposuction is the latest and most effective method for fat removal.
First, we expand the fatty area with infiltration of a solution of saline and mild anesthetic formula that reduces bruising and enhances fat removal. Then, using a special wand, we gently draw fat from beneath your skin. Another newer procedure is called liposhifting or lipoinjection, enabling us to transfer fat from one area of your body to another, for a more balanced body shape.
Your body contour can be dramatically changed within a few hours – with minimal recovery – using today’s liposculpture techniques.
– A tummy tuck removes excess abdominal fat, unsightly bulges, rolls of fat, protruding belly fat and loose skin and some stretch marks caused by aging, gravity, or pregnancy. Loose abdominal muscles, often a result of pregnancy or weight loss, can be tightened. A tummy tuck can help you:
- Remove pockets of accumulated fat
- Restore muscle tone and function after pregnancy
- Smooth and tighten loose skin
- Narrow waistline
- Reduce stretch marks
- Tighten abdominal muscles
- Create a flat, firm, shapely stomach
- Restore the shape of your belly button
Breast Lift (mastopexy) and Breast Augmentation
– A breast lift can give your breasts a more youthful, “perky” appearance. By raising and reshaping sagging breasts, removing excess skin, and repositioning the remaining breast tissue and nipples, your breast will better compliment your female curves. Adding breast implant enhancement can balance your body for a more pleasing, fuller bust line. Your confidence in your looks and sex appeal will certainly change the image you present to the world.
- Lift sagging breasts
- Re-contour breast tissue
- Remove excess skin
Reposition droopy nipples
- Add implants if needed for a fuller, younger look
- Create a rounder, more natural and ideal appearance
Body Lift and Thigh Lift
– These procedures are designed for sculpting and elevating the hips, buttocks, inner and outer thighs, and knees for a smoother, more balanced overall contour. Sometimes this procedure can be combined with a tummy tuck to create the most harmonious shape of the torso and thighs.
What body sculpting surgery right for me?
Before undertaking any surgical procedure, we will take a complete medical history and perform a thorough examination. Your age, health, skin tone, and fat distribution must be carefully evaluated in advance of any body contouring procedure in our NJ practice.
It is important to have realistic expectations and a full understanding of all aspects of surgery and recovery. Many patients choose to have more than one procedure performed at once, so it is critical to be prepared after surgery. We will closely monitor your progress throughout your recovery.
Body Contouring Recovery
What should you expect after your surgeries? Some cases can be performed in an outpatient setting under sedation or general anesthesia. Because each individual is unique, we will work with you to determine the best location for surgery and the optimal care for your post-surgical recovery time. At the very least, plan to have a family member or friend drive you to and from surgery and care for you for the first 24 hours.
Where will my Body Contouring be performed?
All body contouring surgeries are performed at Ganchi Plastic Surgery Center. Our Plastic Surgery Center is located in Wayne, New Jersey, where we welcome local and out of town guests for consultations and the best body contouring in New Jersey.
Imagine a more beautiful you.
Body contouring in NJ is but one subset of the many treatments we offer to revitalize your appearance. Please ask us about other procedures to refresh and renew your natural beauty.
NOTE: Only a licensed professional with the knowledge and skill required to achieve optimum results should perform body contouring surgery. Dr. Ganchi is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has completed training at the top plastic surgery institutions.
If you want to discuss body sculpting surgery in our NJ practice please contact us to schedule a consultation.